Parallels Desktop for Mac is one of the hardware emulation virtualization software, using hypervisor technology that works by mapping the host devices hardware resources directly to the virtual machine’s resources. Parallel desktop, thus operates identically to a separate computer, with virtually all the resources of a significant computer. As all guest virtual machines use the same hardware drivers regardless of the actual hardware on the host computer, virtual machine instances are highly convenient between computers.
If you confront any issue while using the software on your Mac device, then contacting a reliable third party support providing company is the right choice. By dialing the toll-free Parallels support number you will get the complete support from the certified technicians over a single call.
Read more at http://techsupportphone.kinja.com/get-smart-tips-to-overcome-parallels-starting-issues-1769073722
A few points to consider to Use Windows to Go in Parallels Desktop
· Don’t attach directly the Windows Go drive in the USB hub.
· Always insert it directly into the USB3 port on your Mac device.
· If your work with Windows to Go Virtual Machine is done, simply shut down Windows or Parallels Desktop.
Read more at http://www.apsense.com/article/get-smart-tips-to-overcome-parallels-starting-issues.html
As per the latest announcement of the release of Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac with dual support for OS X El Capitan and Windows 10, you can always-on access to Microsoft's intelligent personal assistant Cortana. Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac Business Edition and Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition were also released for developers, business customers, power users, and designers.
Things to keep in mind before using Windows to Go in Parallels Desktop 11:
Steps to create a Windows to go virtual machine:
· First of all simply start the new virtual machine wizard.
· Click on locate a manually option, and then opt for “Continue without a source.”
· Now, choose “Windows 10” as your guest OS type.
· After this go to the Virtual Machine configuration, click on Hardware → Boot Order.
· Finally, allow the checkbox “Use EFI Boot,” select the external drive you will boot from and put “External device” as the first element in the Boot order field.
In case you are not able to create a Windows on your Virtual machine then, you should dial Technical support phone number for Parallels and get relevant solutions from the experts proficiently. Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac is virtualization software that enables you to use OS X El Capitan and Windows 10 side by side without rebooting your Mac device, including a full support for Windows and Mac applications.
The latest version of Parallels Desktop also features Quick Look for Travel Mode for temporarily shutting down resource-intensive services to extend battery life, Windows documents, and location services and much more in Windows applications with an easy upgrading process.
Related article http://www.giikers.com/article/53197/smart-ways-to-overcome-most-common-printing-difficulties