If you have upgraded from Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10 recently or performed a clean installation from an earlier version of OS, the chances are that everything is working normally. In some cases when users upgrade their OS, the drivers for a specific type of hardware might have some issues. In this case, you may experience that the printer is not working in Windows 10 .Here are some tips to get it working again. For more details check out dedicated Windows 10 section which is packed with useful guides.
1. The first step in troubleshooting printer problem is searching for the printer in Windows 10 search box and select devices and printers. In the window of your printer, it might be possible that it is listed under unspecified list.if it is so then choose troubleshooting from the menu and follow the instructions given on screen.
2. The next step is to check whether or not it’s been installed. Click Start and go to Settings - Devices - Printers & scanners. Technical-Support-Phone-Number.Com
3. Click the Add a printer or scanner option and wait while Windows tries to detect your printer — make sure it’s connected to your PC and switched on.
4. If your printer is detected, simply follow on screen steps to install an older printer drive.
5. Install the printer manually
Most of the problems which users face are related with the Windows 10; it is possible to find the appropriate solution to all queries related toWindows OS. Expert Windows 10 technical support technicians are always available to help you at all times. To access these quality solutions you only need to call on the Windows 10 technical support phone number so that the problems which you are facing can be resolved only through a single call.
6. If you still have no success, you’ll need to install the printer manually and you’ll need the appropriate driver for this. Here are some links to driver download pages for most common makes of printer:
7. Printer drivers tend to be an .exe file. To install the driver, just download and run the file.
8. You can also try Windows8 drivers, instead, as it’s not important that all manufactures will offer Windows 10 driver for a particular printer.
9.if have followed all these steps and still don’t have a working printer, the chances are that the printer has reached the end of its useful life — with Windows 10.To fix this using search terms like <printer model> Windows 10 driver problem to find a solution. If you are still not able to fix these errors, then it’s better to opt for technical support for printer to fix your printer problems in Windows 10 instantly without any hurdles.
Note:-If Windows 10 doesn’t automatically find a new driver, look for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their download and installation instructions.